Jan 3, 2013

hey guys!

You may have noticed I have a little trouble keeping my word, don't I? I've "refreshed" my blog multiple times by deleting everything on it after I take an unexpected break and come back.  I've said I would start blogging again on a normal schedule. I've said sorry too many times to count, but a sorry isn't sincere if the same mistake happens again.  I'm still unsure on how to start this post or how to phrase what I'm trying to say, and I'm warning you this post isn't going to be structured well, but here it goes.

I first want to seriously say sorry to all my followers.  I consider each and every one of you as my friends and I apologize for being such a terrible, inconsistent blogger.

When I abandoned my blog, the sole reason behind it was because I was honestly too caught up with other things.  I barely had any free time to peacefully sit down at my computer, upload pictures from my camera, edit them, and create a post.  It seems simple, but at the time I was so busy with the end of my 8th grade year.  There were last minute projects, graduation stuff, etc.  Then over the summer I admit I could of blogged but I chose not to.  Maybe because I was lazy, because I forgot about my blog, or because I just didn't want to, I'm not quite sure why. 

Not only did I take a break from blogging, but I took a break on photography.  And looking back on some of the photos on my camera the other day, I realized that I really really really miss it.  I remember when taking pictures was extremely enjoyable for me.  I missed the little part of satisfaction that I got after taking a good picture.  I missed capturing beauty in every ordinary things.  I missed holding my camera in my hand with a firm grip, my eye squinting through the viewfinder, about to take a photo.  

Some of my friends have encouraged me to continue blogging, and I have an ache for taking more pictures and sharing them with you guys.  Therefore, I'm officially back on blogger!  I'm not going to be posting that often, maybe once or twice a week.  Also, my posts probabaly aren't going to be that lengthy in text, but who knows that may change every now and then.  As of now, all of my photos are unedited and natural (unless they're black and white but that's because my camera has editing options), but until I find a good photo editing site (any suggestions?) then I might start editing!

Unless otherwise noted, all of the pictures I'll be posting for the next month or so are from 2012/2011.
Oh and one last thing. I know I've said this many times before, but if any of you offer free custom blog designs or know of anyone that does, please please pleasseee let me know!

Thank you all so much for bearing with me and all of my random breaks on this blog(:  Like I said, I promise I'll do one or two posts a week.

xx Alex

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to see your photos! I hope to come to Chicago soon!(:

    ReplyDelete

i love comments, and appreciate your feedback<3
just keep them clean :)

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected